When you’re at home recovering from an illness or injury – or living with a chronic medical condition – having just the right equipment means greater comfort, mobility and self-sufficiency. We are conveniently located in Liberty at 68 Hustonville Street.
MedSource is the local source for all of your home medical equipment and medical supply needs. Whether you come to our store or have our skilled professionals deliver to your home, we’re here 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you.
Talk with us about your specific needs and we’ll help you assemble a package of products from our vast inventory. Some of our most popular products include:
- Lift chairs. Enjoy reading, watching television or just relaxing again. Our all-electric lift recliners provide safe, smooth movement with luxurious comfort.
- Hospital beds. We offer both semi-electric and fully-electric hospital beds.
- Wheelchairs and walking aids. Our experts can get you moving again with our full line of wheelchairs, walkers and canes.
- Apnea monitors, CPAP and BIPAP machines. We can provide new parents with an apnea monitor if your baby has been diagnosed with apnea or is at risk for apnea. Adults who have sleep apnea benefit from our CPAP and BIPAP machines.
- Mastectomy products. If you’ve had a mastectomy, our certified fitters can assist you with selecting a prosthesis and/or mastectomy bra, all in the comfort of our private fitting room.
- Orthopaedic appliances. We offer a wide variety of back, leg and wrist braces.
- Incontinence supplies. We offer convenient access and privacy for your selection from a variety of incontinence management supplies.
- Oxygen and respiratory services. We have a variety of equipment and supplies to assist in your recovery from heart and lung illnesses.
- You might be interested in the EverGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator – a lightweight (less than 10 pounds) solution that eliminates worries about running out of oxygen. Its 8-hour battery life, 1050 ml per minute oxygen capacity, and easy-to-use touch screen also eliminates the expense of oxygen delivery.