Lights of Liberty Theater was originally opened as the Kentuckian Theater in May of 1950. The Kentuckian closed its doors in the 1970’s and it remained empty until it was reopened in 2013. The theater has been completely renovated, updated with the latest technology and is showing the latest hits on two screens with 3D capability. Lights of Liberty also hosts several theater productions and events throughout the year.
Categories: Movie Theaters